OzCAD does not have any connection with the following companies or their offers. Please contact the listed company for more information. Positions are listed for 30 days. If you are interested in posting an open position please complete this form. We reserve the right to modify for clarity or shorten the length of your advertisement if necessary.
- Architect/Graduate Architect/Technical staff
- We have some exciting jobs on the horizon and we are looking for suitable staff...Positions available for design Architects and/or Graduates and technical staff. Please send interest via email
Posted on 05 Sep, 2019
- Spatial Designer
- Synergy Australasia is an award winning design and fabrication company that specialising in bringing brands to life in 3 dimensional spatial environments, including major events, showrooms, exhibition, retail and POS. Our ability to communicate a brands essence and bring this to life ensures we work on some of Australia's, and the worlds, top brands.
We are on the look out for a passionate and highly creative designer that has the skills, the ideas and the creative passion to articulate a brands essence in a Spatial environment.
To be considered for this role you must tick these boxes:
Tertiary qualification in Interior or Industrial design
Experience working in event, retail, interior and exhibition design environments.
Proven ability to take designs from initial concept through to the documentation and specification of production (shop) drawings.
Bring bucket loads of creativity and passion
Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Experienced in CAD and Adobe Creative Suite
Ability to hand sketch (we like to communicate through drawing).
Team player, must be collaborative, flexible, positive and helpful.
Lives and breathes design and always looking for inspiration.
An ability to create high quality design work.
Excellent attention to detail.
An impressive folio of work
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our ability to deliver creative designs in a fast paced and fun environment. If this role sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please shoot through your resume (listing all your super powers), a cover letter and your folio for consideration.
Posted on 30 Aug, 2019
- 3d modelling
- 3D modelling & rendering contractor.
looking for a candidate who is proficient in modelling for architecture + interiors, must be talented with modelling, lighting + textures. require urgently for a project.
Posted on 29 Mar, 2019
- CAD Designer
- We are seeking a casual worker to cover our CAD designer while she goes on annual leave. We are a synthetic grass and rubber installation company based in Terrey Hills.Some of the duties involved:
Receive from clients drawings and specifications that require design;
Using Vector Works 2015, develop detailed drawings and specifications with as much information as possible to assist the Sales Representatives with their quote;
Prepare basic datum/survey points to assist installers with their jobs;
Posted on 27 Mar, 2019
- 3D Set/Event Designer
- Creative King or Queen
Encore Event Technologies Production services team are looking for a strong, on trend 3D Event Designer. someone who is not afraid to take charge and lead the creative brief in front of clients and the internal sales teams.
We have thousands of corporate clients including our venue partners with a large number of high end incentives... So license to thrill is preferred!!
You must to have great attention to detail, superb time management, adapt to work at a very fast pace.
What inspires you.... Architecture, Food, Fashion, Art pieces, Street Art, you tell me…. i keen to hear what inspires you.
ok lets talk specifics :
Experience in 3D Rendering Programs ( Vectorworks preferably + C4D ) Render Farming, Have a keen interest in VR, some experience in Video Editing and HTML web design.
Any graphic design experience or motion design is not Mandatory but if you have it we will take it !!
Right, now to your software skills :
We currently have all the applications which cover 3D Design and rendering, you just tell me whats your flavour ??
Adobe suite - After effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc etc
Cinema 4D Studio
And finally, you love the challenge of working within budgets of any size and have the ability to deliver a creative solution for every brief.
If this job is for you or you want further information, please call or email me.
Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Architect / Graduate Architect
- Envelope is a young design focused studio working across a wide variety of typologies making bespoke commercial, heritage, multi-residential, homes and interiors. We make residential apartment buildings, medium rise commercial projects and a range of houses. We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic architect or graduate architect to join our emerging, progressive office. The role is both collaborative front-end design and detailed documentation, producing high quality documentation for both design and construction stages. We offer a friendly, collaborative working environment with the opportunity to grow and gain valuable project experience on a variety of contemporary, high quality projects.
To be considered for this role the you will have:
3 - 5 years of local experience
Creativity and enthusiasm
An eye for detail and knowledge of documentation standards and construction methods
Australian architecture/Construction experience
Strong communication skills and people management skill
Excellent organisational and time management ability
Proven problem solving ability on complex project related issues
Proven knowledge and application of Vectorworks over all project stages is essential
The position is initially offered as a contract role, with the option for full time employment. Salary negotiable on experience.
Posted on 27 Jul, 2018
- Landscape Architect / Designer
- We are seeking a motivated and highly creative landscape architect to join our Sydney studio located on the northern beaches. This is a casual role with the view to ongoing works. You will be responsible for driving all aspects of the design process from initial client liaison through to detailed design and construction documentation.
• Tertiary qualification in landscape architecture
• Min. 4 years industry experience
• Solid graphic communication skills including design development and comprehensive construction documentation skills
• Expertise in CAD (Vectorworks preferred), Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite
• Attention to detail and delivery of quality documents and communication
• High level written and verbal communication skills
• Highly creative with the ability to work autonomously and within a team
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Experience is commercial and multi-residential DA submissions
• Experience in masterplanning would be advantageous
• Australian residency
Posted on 11 Jul, 2018
- Contract Work
- Drafting work, looking for someone who can work from home. The work is mainly residential projects with some commercial projects from time to time. Immediate start. Must be located in or around sydney. 2 to 3 yrs or more experience would be preferred.
- Anthony, AT Design Building Development
- [email protected]
- 0419 419 186
14 Engel Avenue,
NSW, 2122, Australia
Posted on 28 Jun, 2018
- bluebottle is an integrated solutions provider, specialising in lighting, project delivery and sales. Working in entertainment and commercial sectors we offer services ranging from full design and construct packages to the supply of lighting and control equipment.
Our growing team requires a pro-active, tertiary qualified Draftsperson to help us document and deliver a variety of projects.
- Prepare documentation and drafting of a range of technical lighting and design projects.
- Check, edit, modify as required all design drawings prepared internally, ensuring suitability and compliance to specification.
- Evaluate plans and specs to ensure compliance with relevant Australian Standards.
- Work in a team of designers and project managers to meet project specifications.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Drafting.
- High technical proficiency in drafting software Vectorworks.
- Proficiency in lighting tools such as AGI32 and Dialux
- Familiarity with a range of industries such as commercial, industrial, theatre, architecture.
- Strong work ethic and a team based approach.
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve deadlines.
Please forward your cover letter and CV to Chay Moran on [email protected]
Posted on 01 Jun, 2018
- KGA is a boutique, design-driven architect studio located in Petersham, Inner West.
We are looking for a competent and skilled Architect to assist our team with creative residential project work.
Sound experience with Vectorworks is critical. Our office is working with Vectorworks 2018 in 2D & 3D.
The position is currently offered as a contract, with the option for full time employment.
You must have working rights in Australia.
Give us a call to discuss this opportunity or send us your portfolio and CV.
Posted on 10 May, 2018