OzCAD does not have any connection with the following companies or their offers. Please contact the listed company for more information. Positions are listed for 30 days. If you are interested in posting an open position please complete this form. We reserve the right to modify for clarity or shorten the length of your advertisement if necessary.
- Landscape Architect/ Designer
- We are seeking a Landscape Architect or Landscape Designer with at least three years experience to join our design team at our studio in Malvern East.
Alternatively you may be an architect/building designer with excellent Vectorworks skills including modelling in 3D.
We will be happy to negotiate full time employment, or part time/casual arrangements and flexible hours for the right candidates.
Posted on 06 Feb, 2020
- Architect/Graduate Architect/Technical staff
- We have some exciting jobs on the horizon and we are looking for suitable staff...Positions available for design Architects and/or Graduates and technical staff. Please send interest via email
Posted on 05 Sep, 2019
- Spatial Designer
- Synergy Australasia is an award winning design and fabrication company that specialising in bringing brands to life in 3 dimensional spatial environments, including major events, showrooms, exhibition, retail and POS. Our ability to communicate a brands essence and bring this to life ensures we work on some of Australia's, and the worlds, top brands.
We are on the look out for a passionate and highly creative designer that has the skills, the ideas and the creative passion to articulate a brands essence in a Spatial environment.
To be considered for this role you must tick these boxes:
Tertiary qualification in Interior or Industrial design
Experience working in event, retail, interior and exhibition design environments.
Proven ability to take designs from initial concept through to the documentation and specification of production (shop) drawings.
Bring bucket loads of creativity and passion
Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Experienced in CAD and Adobe Creative Suite
Ability to hand sketch (we like to communicate through drawing).
Team player, must be collaborative, flexible, positive and helpful.
Lives and breathes design and always looking for inspiration.
An ability to create high quality design work.
Excellent attention to detail.
An impressive folio of work
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our ability to deliver creative designs in a fast paced and fun environment. If this role sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please shoot through your resume (listing all your super powers), a cover letter and your folio for consideration.
Posted on 30 Aug, 2019
- 3d modelling
- 3D modelling & rendering contractor.
looking for a candidate who is proficient in modelling for architecture + interiors, must be talented with modelling, lighting + textures. require urgently for a project.
Posted on 29 Mar, 2019
- CAD Designer
- We are seeking a casual worker to cover our CAD designer while she goes on annual leave. We are a synthetic grass and rubber installation company based in Terrey Hills.Some of the duties involved:
Receive from clients drawings and specifications that require design;
Using Vector Works 2015, develop detailed drawings and specifications with as much information as possible to assist the Sales Representatives with their quote;
Prepare basic datum/survey points to assist installers with their jobs;
Posted on 27 Mar, 2019