OzCAD does not have any connection with the following companies or their offers. Please contact the listed company for more information. Positions are listed for 30 days. If you are interested in posting an open position please complete this form. We reserve the right to modify for clarity or shorten the length of your advertisement if necessary.
- bluebottle is an integrated solutions provider, specialising in lighting, project delivery and sales. Working in entertainment and commercial sectors we offer services ranging from full design and construct packages to the supply of lighting and control equipment.
Our growing team requires a pro-active, tertiary qualified Draftsperson to help us document and deliver a variety of projects.
- Prepare documentation and drafting of a range of technical lighting and design projects.
- Check, edit, modify as required all design drawings prepared internally, ensuring suitability and compliance to specification.
- Evaluate plans and specs to ensure compliance with relevant Australian Standards.
- Work in a team of designers and project managers to meet project specifications.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Drafting.
- High technical proficiency in drafting software Vectorworks.
- Proficiency in lighting tools such as AGI32 and Dialux
- Familiarity with a range of industries such as commercial, industrial, theatre, architecture.
- Strong work ethic and a team based approach.
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve deadlines.
Please forward your cover letter and CV to Chay Moran on [email protected]
Posted on 01 Jun, 2018
- KGA is a boutique, design-driven architect studio located in Petersham, Inner West.
We are looking for a competent and skilled Architect to assist our team with creative residential project work.
Sound experience with Vectorworks is critical. Our office is working with Vectorworks 2018 in 2D & 3D.
The position is currently offered as a contract, with the option for full time employment.
You must have working rights in Australia.
Give us a call to discuss this opportunity or send us your portfolio and CV.
Posted on 10 May, 2018
- Vectorworks Draftsperson
- We are looking for a proficient draftsperson to fulfil a contract position for 6-12 weeks, 2 days/ week. We are a small interior design studio and need help producing documentation for a large hospitality project as well as several residential projects. We also would need you to produce detailed drawings of custom furniture.
- Tania Handelsmann
- [email protected]
- 0428 066 000
Level 1/ 72 Queen St,
NSW, 2025, Australia
Posted on 03 Apr, 2018
- Design Team Member
- We are an aged care provider with its own in-house design team. We are seeking a person experienced in Vectorworks 2017 (2D & 3D) or later to assist with detailed design of our own projects. Initially a short-term contract position is offered, flexible working hours available.
Posted on 06 Feb, 2018
- Architectural Draftsman
- We are a small design focussed firm based in Melbourne's inner south east.
We are looking for a self-motivated draftsman/architect who shares our passion for design, and takes great pride in their work.
Experience in residential and commercial building is preferred, but not critical. A good general understanding of Planning Schemes and the Building Codes. This position is currently on contact basis with the potential to become permanent in the near future.
Posted on 08 Jan, 2018
- Part Time Technical / 3D CAD Draftsman
- Our Events business is after an up and coming Vectorworks draftsman to do part time work. Would need to be able to draw in 3D. Combination of working from home and office.
Posted on 15 Aug, 2017
- Architectural Designer - Qualified
- Full time Architectural Designer required for high end residential design & construction company, based on Northern Beaches.
We are seeking a full time Qualified Architectural Designer to join our Design and Planning Team. We are a progressive, creative company with great work culture.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
Proficient in Vectorworks VW2014 and above, in particular 2D & 3D documentation
Good knowledge of Australian residential construction standards
An eye for detail
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Self-motivated with strong organisational skills, able to work under press and meet deadlines
Excellent communication skills
Experienced in preparation of DA/CDC Submission compilations
Ability to liaise with clients & consultants
Strong knowledge of Council controls & regulations
Experience in compiling document packages for DA / CDC / CC submission
Ability to produce detailed construction drawings
Salary negotiable dependent on experience. To start ASAP.
If you believe this is the position for you, please forward your resume and covering letter to [email protected]
Posted on 26 Jul, 2017