OzCAD does not have any connection with the following individuals or firms, or their listings. Please contact the listed individual or company for more information. Positions are listed for 30 days. If you are looking for a job or wish to offer your services, please complete this form. We reserve the right to modify for clarity or shorten the length of your advertisement if necessary.
- Architectural design/drafting
- 51 year old designer, ex NZ, now living on the Gold Coast. Working on VW since 2006, Design 2 LBP so about equivalent to Qld Medium Rise Ticket.
Been doing all the hard kiwi residential jobs for years so weatherproofing and detailing is easy! Started as a QS and worked in construction since 1985.
Looking for work using VW (using VW 2017 right now), contract or part time, here or Brisbane.
Happy to send you some plans etc so you can see what I've been up to.
Just call for a chat, happy to look at different things for the variety!
- Adrian Christiansen
9 Northern Skies Terrace, Riverstone Crossing, Maudsland,
Queensland, 4210, Australia
Posted on 19 Jul, 2017
- Interior Designer (9 years experience) looking for subcontract work
- Interior Designer with over 9 years experience in residential and commercial projects.
My company "Urban 29" provides drafting services for other designers using Vectorworks. I have over 9 years experience as an interior designer and over 5 years experience using vectorworks.
I keep an active VSS subscription in Vectorworks Architect and Interior XS. Other programs I use are Photoshop, 3dsmax, Corona Render, Autocad, Sketchup.
I am currently looking to add 3D Photo realism renderings to my portfolio of work along with my current work of 3D and 2D drafting and documentation.
Current examples of vectorworks drafting can be seen on my website www.urban29.com.au.
Have Professional Indemnity insurance as a Draftsman for work in Australia and New Zealand.
Posted on 13 Jun, 2017
- Architectural Graduate / Designer / Draftsperson
- Looking for contractor employment to work remotely.
- Good knowledge of VectorWorks - Over 10 years experience.
- Australia, New Zealand and South America experience in Residential, Commercial, Educational, Civic and Healthcare including interior fit-outs.
- CV, Portfolio and reference by request.
Any queries please by email:
- Angelo R.
- 0435 714 490
Posted on 08 Jun, 2017
- Graduate Interior Architect (Master)
- German graduate is looking for an architectural office in Brisbane CBD starting April 2017.
I am a 26-yo interior architecture graduate with a master's degree and three years of working experience. For the most part it was execution planning but I was also part of competition-teams and developed design concepts for different projects. I am a reliable person who works detailed and passionate.
Since 2009 I am using Vectorworks (2D). For 3D modelling and 3D drafts I am using Sketchup. I am also experienced in the standard Microsoft programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) as well as the Adobe programs Photoshop and Indesign for creating layouts or visualizations.
My native language is German but due to the fact that I spent a study abroad semester in Brisbane and worked in an internationally active office my English is fluently.
I am looking forward to find a new working experience in Australia.
Please, send me a message if you are offering a position which you feel I could fill.
Thank you in advance.
- Elisa M. Becker
Posted on 20 Jan, 2017
- Project / Documentation - Architect (10yrs+ experience)
- Looking for casual, contractor or part time employment preferably on the Northern Beaches or (Upper) North Shore.
Experience in a variety of multi-residential, mixed use, commercial and residential projects from renovation, conversation to newly built.
Proficient in Vectorworks.
Resume, Portfolio and References on Request.
Available on short notice.
- Viktoria Cummings
NSW, 2100, Australia
Posted on 25 Oct, 2016
- Landscape Architect
- Proficient in Vectorworks. Landscape Architect seeking employment in Brisbane Queensland. Also proficient in Adobe Creative suite particularly Photoshop and Indesign.
- Andre Davies
- 0466 574 662
Posted on 09 Jun, 2015